Saluting the belief and faith, we are here to light up the celebrations of Ramadan with something worth a WRITE!
Spoken words make our day and so do written ones. Writing a letter to people who fast and follow a strict routine to come closer to God! How does that sound?
The idea is to write letters and wish a happy Eid to everyone and distribute these letters at different mosques on 5th June!
During the holiday of Ramadan (May 15-June 14), Muslims across the country (and around the world!) will be celebrating community, compassion, and mercy, three things we all believe in. Ramadan is the perfect time for our giant, beautiful outpouring of appreciation.
Date: 19th May 2019 to 5th June 2019
- Kind Beings Center Laxmi Nagar Bank enclave | 19th May and 26th May 11 AM to 1 PM
- Noor Nagar Slum | 19th May 2019 10 AM to 12 PM
- Pehchaan The Street School Center Indraprasth metro station | 2nd June 2019 2 PM to 5PM
- Pehchaan The Street SchoolCenter Kirti Nagar | 2nd June 2019 2 PM to 5PM
- Pehchaan The Street School Center Satguru Ram Singh Marg Metro Station | 2nd June 2019 2 PM to 5 PM
How you can participate?
1) Join us for letter writing event at different locations
2) Prepare letter at your home and ask your friends and family members to write more letters and drop all those letters on above mentioned locations
3) Volunteer with us to orgaise the event and distribute the cards on EiD at Jama Mazjid
4) You can request a letter for your friend and our team will post them for you!
How to Join the event?
Register here: http://bit.ly/2Q6wHvc